DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

DK2Perfect

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DK2Perfect

The Best Darkeden Private Server Available.

5 posters

FTAO Admin: Several questions

Raikoh

FTAO Admin: Several questions Empty FTAO Admin: Several questions

Post  Raikoh Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:19 am

First of all, nice... I'm liking how this server is playing out from the screenshots, you have quite a high version.

1. What is the exp rate of the server, if decided?
    2. Prices of the market, roughly, compared to current servers(i.e. Ignited Darkeden) what will the pricing be like. Be realistic please... I don't want to be forking out 100's of dollars per month.
    3. Does this use the highest level of updates from Korean server, i.e. field war, upgraded bible system etc.
    4. Will the market have 7x-13x stones?
    5. i.imgur.com/wjwX2.jpg <<<<< Is this actual armour or did you modify it yourself, I've never saw that before... What level is it.
    GroundRove

FTAO Admin: Several questions Empty Re: FTAO Admin: Several questions

Post  GroundRove Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:59 am

raikoh , u quitted ignited ?
    JOIN DK UNITED
    JOIN DK UNITED

Post  JOIN DK UNITED Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:11 pm

]First of all, nice... I'm liking how this server is playing out from the screenshots, you have quite a high version.

the exp rate will be 10x
    2. Prices of the market, roughly, compared to current servers(i.e. Ignited Darkeden) what will the pricing be like. Be realistic please... I don't want to be forking out 100's of dollars per month.
    th prices will be similar to eus, if you played there
    3. Does this use the highest level of updates from Korean server, i.e. field war, upgraded bible system etc.
    yes we have the same updates a KR, not all are ready yet though but around 45% are ready at launch
    7x definatly not sure about 13x
    5. i.imgur.com/wjwX2.jpg <<<<< Is this actual armour or did you modify it yourself, I've never saw that before... What level is it
    i belive they are 191, 201
    Raikoh

Post  Raikoh Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:47 pm

DarkVenom wrote:]First of all, nice... I'm liking how this server is playing out from the screenshots, you have quite a high version.

the exp rate will be 10x
    th prices will be similar to eus, if you played there
    yes we have the same updates a KR, not all are ready yet though but around 45% are ready at launch
    7x definatly not sure about 13x
    5. i.imgur.com/wjwX2.jpg <<<<< Is this actual armour or did you modify it yourself, I've never saw that before... What level is it
    i belive they are 191, 201

Bare in mind, with the new korean updates, it will take u on average.....about 1hour to get level 150 on 10x exp with prem and hourglass. I'd have to urge you NOT to put 13x stones on the market, nor 7x stones too. Make a balance between p2p and f2p
    Raikoh

Post  Raikoh Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:45 am

Also, Ignited has been out 1month? 1 1/2months? and there are already level 201 vampires......on a 1x server? that's because of the 7x and 13x stones.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:48 am

Raikoh:

1. What is the exp rate of the server?
    It will be 10x, plus Saturday double exp for the whole day

2. Prices of the market.
    It will be definitely lower than other 2 server(DL & DI), haven't played EUS before.

We will try our best to match or have the same updates like the KR server.

10x exp in DK2P is already too high comparing to the official one 1x. With our Saturday 2x, it should be very fast for you to reach to higher level. Those 7x, 13x stones seriously damage the balance of the game. It in favors the people who spends money in game, which making the game world a little imbalance. 7x stone will give out as a prize in our server for tournaments, events, or item drop. We are not putting those MONSTER Sad 7x,13x Sad STONES in market.

5. i.imgur.com/wjwX2.jpg
    These new items are 171, 181, 191, 201 set. It gives magic avoid or magic damage on each item. DEF & PROT are very high. We do have article for upgrading these.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:55 am

Bare in mind, with the new korean updates, it will take u on average.....about 1hour to get level 150 on 10x exp with prem and hourglass. I'd have to urge you NOT to put 13x stones on the market, nor 7x stones too. Make a balance between p2p and f2p [/quote]

We promised you guys that we will not cause you any headaches or pains while leveling from 0-150.
    Menegroth & Caligo maps will modify and make it a higher exp map for lower levels.
    Teco

Post  Teco Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:06 am

Just a question, about the updates, you guys have the exactly updates like ignited server/kr? Or just some copies like dkl?

I mean, new mobs at eisen 1/2/3, peronas, Skills reworked to slayers/vamps (vamps getting para at lv 135), (slayers getting aoe spells at lv 1), you have THAT updates? Or you got just files from dkl with fake ruper and that stuff?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:23 am