DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

DK2Perfect

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DK2Perfect

The Best Darkeden Private Server Available.

+3
ChanMi
Gunner
ValorOfOne
7 posters

Ousters- Why do they cry so much?

ValorOfOne
    ValorOfOne

Ousters- Why do they cry so much? Empty Ousters- Why do they cry so much?

Post  ValorOfOne Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Namely Chanmi. It's almost every hour shes crying and posting on the forums about how he doesn't get his way. How his drops suck. How the server is lagging. Than he claims hes not playing any more if the lag doesnt stop.. And guess what.. He still plays..

Seriously.. Shut the fuck up and stop being such a cry baby. It's annoying as fuck.
    Gunner
    Gunner

Ousters- Why do they cry so much? Empty Re: Ousters- Why do they cry so much?

Post  Gunner Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:44 pm

LOL, When I killed vampire they also cried too and say "LAG" when they got killed. Its not like their the only ones whos lagging. Its everybody.

So Me owning 2-3 vamps even with lag make you vamps cry too much Razz and start spamming zone chat "LAG"
    ValorOfOne
    ValorOfOne

Post  ValorOfOne Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Gunner wrote:LOL, When I killed vampire they also cried too and say "LAG" when they got killed. Its not like their the only ones whos lagging. Its everybody.

So Me owning 2-3 vamps even with lag make you vamps cry too much Razz and start spamming zone chat "LAG"

Perhaps, but you wont hear me crying about it. Nor any of my friends crying about it.

Chan crys all the time. On the forums. When she doesn't get drops. When the Admin hosts events at vamp before ouster perona. All the time.

Seriously.. I listen to the shit all the time and when she does die.. I'm the noob. I've killed this bitch 3 times so far, and I'm the noob.

Stop crying. Start playing. You are no lifing this game and you are level 183. I play a few hours a day.. I'm 183. You are doing it wrong Chan.
    Gunner
    Gunner

Post  Gunner Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:58 pm

ValorOfOne wrote:
    Stop crying. Start playing. You are no lifing this game and you are level 183. I play a few hours a day.. I'm 183. You are doing it wrong Chan.

You prolly never created a ouster class and look at the shop basket.
    Unlike vampire they will level fast because of loads hps item. Ouster never gotten any Hps item, so leveling for them is slow.

Yes I know how vampire level fast, cuz I created a vamp too and i reach level 150 easily within a day because we got loads of hps item and we get bat storm easily and make it even easier to grind with all that hps Smile

Im a slayer BTW. 3 Jc vamp level 160+ went to perona slayer and get owned.
    ChanMi
    ChanMi

Post  ChanMi Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:01 pm

ValorOfOne wrote:Namely Chanmi. It's almost every hour shes crying and posting on the forums about how he doesn't get his way. How his drops suck. How the server is lagging. Than he claims hes not playing any more if the lag doesnt stop.. And guess what.. He still plays..

Seriously.. Shut the fuck up and stop being such a cry baby. It's annoying as fuck.

Dear ValorOfOne

First - sure you love me, noob x1 anytime you want i kill you easy with full hp ...

Second - takes care of your life and stop worrying about my life

Third - if you have something to say speak to me directly

Fourth - who are you to be posting things about me in the forum?

Five - you are noob and do not know how to play, knows nothing about Ousters itens

Six - fuck off

Seven - delet your account
    ValorOfOne
    ValorOfOne

Post  ValorOfOne Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:15 pm

ChanMi wrote:
    ValorOfOne wrote:Namely Chanmi. It's almost every hour shes crying and posting on the forums about how he doesn't get his way. How his drops suck. How the server is lagging. Than he claims hes not playing any more if the lag doesnt stop.. And guess what.. He still plays..

Dear ValorOfOne

First - sure you love me, noob x1 anytime you want i kill you easy with full hp ...

Second - takes care of your life and stop worrying about my life

Third - if you have something to say speak to me directly

Fourth - who are you to be posting things about me in the forum?

Five - you are noob and do not know how to play, knows nothing about Ousters itens

Six - fuck off

Seven - delet your account

Cool story bro.

But honestly learn some grammar and start with capital letters. From there you can start by spelling itens as Items. Because thats how it's spelled. Go die.

Very respectfully,

ValorOfOne
    ChanMi
    ChanMi

Post  ChanMi Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:27 pm

I will not waste my time answering more child like you

already gave my message, and when you say something about me, talk to me

obs : I am not your brother

don't call me "Bro"
    Viccee

Post  Viccee Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Gunner wrote:LOL, When I killed vampire they also cried too and say "LAG" when they got killed. Its not like their the only ones whos lagging. Its everybody.

if people say lag, it doesn't mean they're "crying". it probably means they're lagging. don't exaggerate like you're the king, ha.

ChanMi wrote:
    obs : I am not your brother

don't call me "Bro"

its called a meme. you just got trolled. haha
    Gunner
    Gunner

Post  Gunner Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Viccee wrote:

if people say lag, it doesn't mean they're "crying". it probably means they're lagging. don't exaggerate like you're the king, ha.

LoL really?

So 3 JC level 161+ vamp at slayer perona and when they killed us, they say like "U suck noobs" (Even were lagging so bad, we dont start shouting lags as excuse when we get killed).
    Then when we killed them. they say like "LAGG" "LAGG KILLED US" "LAGGG MAKE U WIN" <- how many "LAGS" they need to shout? So in other words, they dont accept their defeat wether its lag or not. They try to find an "excuse" for getting killed.

So let say 1 guy dueling u and suddenly ur internet connection lost? u have to find someone and blame it? Its a freaking game lol. U automatically lost in a duel if u get disconnected. That how it works.
    ValorOfOne
    ValorOfOne

Post  ValorOfOne Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Gunner wrote:
    Viccee wrote:

LoL really?

So 3 JC level 161+ vamp at slayer perona and when they killed us, they say like "U suck noobs" (Even were lagging so bad, we dont start shouting lags as excuse when we get killed).
    Then when we killed them. they say like "LAGG" "LAGG KILLED US" "LAGGG MAKE U WIN" <- how many "LAGS" they need to shout? So in other words, they dont accept their defeat wether its lag or not. They try to find an "excuse" for getting killed.

So let say 1 guy dueling u and suddenly ur internet connection lost? u have to find someone and blame it? Its a freaking game lol. U automatically lost in a duel if u get disconnected. That how it works.

I will never blame lag. I lag and everyone lags.. So lag is never an excuse.
    BloodyMary

Post  BloodyMary Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Gunner and vampire gameplay is a bit different, so lag affects them differently, its one thing to hold right mouse button down and shoot rockets and other thing to glide+cast different spells.
    brasca

Post  brasca Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Gunner killed someone??? i dont believe, ahahahaha
    Gunner
    Gunner

Post  Gunner Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:32 pm

BloodyMary wrote:Gunner and vampire gameplay is a bit different, so lag affects them differently, its one thing to hold right mouse button down and shoot rockets and other thing to glide+cast different spells.

LoL, Your post think im a Gunner?

My Character name "Gunner" Class Blader.

Seriously? You think Blader is easier than vampire to control? Blader attack so slower than dex or mage vampire. And I even have Low Tohit.

Just read what Brasca said. ^_^

Dragon Tornado own vamp in darkness LOL.

alzakiel

Post  alzakiel Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:34 am

I feel bad STR Class still doesnt got 1Tohit for every 3 STR like on the old Dkperfect x) lol a blader lvl 175 could take on 2-3 Vamp lvl 200 in sametimes without problem in asylion :'). But well honestly everyone should stop to QQ when they die ... You got killed ? Well its simple .. Get some level ! Get some better gear ! Learn how to use your skill ! Simple not ? All you need is to train yourself and practice your skill.

And by the way ... Gunner in v7 are better than in v6 or v2 lol dont understimate a Gunner with a good team Razz
    brasca

Post  brasca Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Seriuosly guys, v7 all slayers sucks.. healer, gunner, die very easy for melee vampire, when we get new skills u`ll see what i`m saying.. ah.. almost forget.. fires easy too in this version..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:26 pm