DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

DK2Perfect

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DK2Perfect

The Best Darkeden Private Server Available.

5 posters

Exp rate??

Viccee

Exp rate?? Empty Exp rate??

Post  Viccee Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Why did you change the exp rate of the server? It's so low now.. Tiff castle is so bad exp and the only other place to "train" is ruper and dracula.. and you die too fast -.-
    Gunner
    Gunner

Exp rate?? Empty Re: Exp rate??

Post  Gunner Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:13 pm

I dont know what you talking about.

But Exp rate seems the same to me 50x.

The only reason its slow for you, because your high level.

It doesn't take 3 days to reach 150. So why are you complaining?

Ensix
    Ensix

Post  Ensix Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Gunner wrote:I dont know what you talking about.

But Exp rate seems the same to me 50x.

The only reason its slow for you, because your high level.

It doesn't take 3 days to reach 150. So why are you complaining?

Once you reach 180, and you have no prem, you will feel it, till then keep your mouth shut.
    Gunner
    Gunner

Post  Gunner Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Ensix wrote:
    Once you reach 180, and you have no prem, you will feel it, till then keep your mouth shut.

This isn't suppose to be a HIGH-rate server..

This is probably your first time to reach level 180

If Ignited Exp rate is the same as Korean x1 Rate, Yet people manage to get to 180. So why you complain and telling people to shut up?

Even on Ignited 7x Stone + HG + Premium + 2x Time - Will not even reach 50x exp rate..Even on Ignited my Healer reach 172 with no premium at all, It took me almost 3 months to reach that level.

Ive been playing here for like what 5 Days? My BLADER lvl 161 and my Gunner level 159. So 2 character i manage to reach that level within 5 days, Why complain at all?..

I think its not right for us to dictate the exp rate, that only serve on 1 purpose *leveling*. But I am telling you the exp is already faster here compare it to DKLegend which is only 20x exp rate (My Gunner on DKLegend level 202, no Premium at all, just HG+Stone) took me a month to reach that level.. HG+Stone wont get you to 100x exp rate in DKL. In here just 2x Exp time turn the xp rate to 100x without using HG.

Server would be boring if everyone get to 250 so fast, just like how DkEuS turn to, it became boring.

Its up to Admin to put what rates he want, because he own this private server... If people quit because its low rate, then that might even help to reduce the lag.
    Viccee

Post  Viccee Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Gunner wrote:
    Ensix wrote:

This isn't suppose to be a HIGH-rate server..

This is probably your first time to reach level 180

If Ignited Exp rate is the same as Korean x1 Rate, Yet people manage to get to 180. So why you complain and telling people to shut up?

Even on Ignited 7x Stone + HG + Premium + 2x Time - Will not even reach 50x exp rate..Even on Ignited my Healer reach 172 with no premium at all, It took me almost 3 months to reach that level.

Ive been playing here for like what 5 Days? My BLADER lvl 161 and my Gunner level 159. So 2 character i manage to reach that level within 5 days, Why complain at all?..

I think its not right for us to dictate the exp rate, that only serve on 1 purpose *leveling*. But I am telling you the exp is already faster here compare it to DKLegend which is only 20x exp rate (My Gunner on DKLegend level 202, no Premium at all, just HG+Stone) took me a month to reach that level.. HG+Stone wont get you to 100x exp rate in DKL. In here just 2x Exp time turn the xp rate to 100x without using HG.

Server would be boring if everyone get to 250 so fast, just like how DkEuS turn to, it became boring.

Its up to Admin to put what rates he want, because he own this private server... If people quit because its low rate, then that might even help to reduce the lag.

Quit posting, no one likes you. ha.

And 4k per monster in tiffagues is definitely lower, so shuuut ya mouth. kthxbaibai
    Viccee

Post  Viccee Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:36 pm

also pet gets about 6 exp an item drop, opposed to the usual 50 odd and like.. what? 600 every minute.
    so what are YOU talking about.

level 161 and 159? that is nothing even to be proud of. you need about 1kk exp for a level? talk to me when you need 30kk a level. of course the rate feels high to you, idiota.
    Kombain
    Kombain

Post  Kombain Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:54 pm

Pet exp seems a little bit WTF indeed, bbut it's still not a reason to call people names.
    Gunner
    Gunner

Post  Gunner Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:45 am

Viccee wrote:also pet gets about 6 exp an item drop, opposed to the usual 50 odd and like.. what? 600 every minute.

level 161 and 159? that is nothing even to be proud of. you need about 1kk exp for a level? talk to me when you need 30kk a level. of course the rate feels high to you, idiota.

Why are you BR, love to complain about EXP?

If you don't like the EXP, why dont you set up your own server otherwise leave the server?

I did not choose the EXP itself, It was the Admin decision why don't you respect his decision..

Cant you read what Admin said when you register your account.

In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:

Many players have approached me and asked why we're running a server with a low exp rate. I'd have to question them back, "would you enjoy a game that is only about level grinding?" What's the point of playing a game if you don't enjoy it? Our server is nothing like other servers which are running DK2 server files; as a result, we would not make the exp rate high because we do not want our players to focus on the level of his/her character. Instead, we would like them to enjoy the game itself.

Tell me how did you create your account without checking "I have read, and agree to abide by the Dk2perfect rules.".
    I guess your even more "Idiota"? than I am.

Viccee wrote:

And 4k per monster in tiffagues is definitely lower, so shuuut ya mouth. kthxbaibai

No One likes you either.. I believe most player in-game hated BR like you for being Brain Retarded, that cant follow a rules/agreement. I know BR people in-game and some are decent, unlike you. You pretty much complain. Most BR in-my guild do not complain about EXP.

You complain about Exp, the fact 4k xp per mob in tiff and Double 2x exp time make it 8k + HG or if you run out of HG purchase a premium card. If you cant afford a premium card, get a job.

Nice word BR you learn one of those new l33t word "kthnxbai". What happen to your KKKKKKKK and Ashuheuheuhe?

Talk to me once you learn how to Respect other people.

This is the reason why most people don't like BR because they complain and start whining whenever they didn't get their request full-filled.

Go ahead and keep Crying.

One more thing, Have a fucking nice day.
    v6sa

Post  v6sa Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:43 am

Gunner wrote:
    Viccee wrote:also pet gets about 6 exp an item drop, opposed to the usual 50 odd and like.. what? 600 every minute.

Why are you BR, love to complain about EXP?

If you don't like the EXP, why dont you set up your own server otherwise leave the server?

I did not choose the EXP itself, It was the Admin decision why don't you respect his decision..

Cant you read what Admin said when you register your account.

In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:

Many players have approached me and asked why we're running a server with a low exp rate. I'd have to question them back, "would you enjoy a game that is only about level grinding?" What's the point of playing a game if you don't enjoy it? Our server is nothing like other servers which are running DK2 server files; as a result, we would not make the exp rate high because we do not want our players to focus on the level of his/her character. Instead, we would like them to enjoy the game itself.

Tell me how did you create your account without checking "I have read, and agree to abide by the Dk2perfect rules.".
    I guess your even more "Idiota"? than I am.

Viccee wrote:

No One likes you either.. I believe most player in-game hated BR like you for being Brain Retarded, that cant follow a rules/agreement. I know BR people in-game and some are decent, unlike you. You pretty much complain. Most BR in-my guild do not complain about EXP.

You complain about Exp, the fact 4k xp per mob in tiff and Double 2x exp time make it 8k + HG or if you run out of HG purchase a premium card. If you cant afford a premium card, get a job.

Nice word BR you learn one of those new l33t word "kthnxbai". What happen to your KKKKKKKK and Ashuheuheuhe?

Talk to me once you learn how to Respect other people.

This is the reason why most people don't like BR because they complain and start whining whenever they didn't get their request full-filled.

Go ahead and keep Crying.

One more thing, Have a fucking nice day.

I lol'd badly Very Happy But yeah, i agree with gunner, if you dont like something, go find another server or sth!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:24 am