DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

DK2Perfect

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DK2Perfect

The Best Darkeden Private Server Available.

4 posters

Vamp Portal

ivan14
    ivan14

Vamp Portal Empty Vamp Portal

Post  ivan14 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:20 am

not fair that vampires can make portals in the castle of Dracula, I parese somewhat unfair to other race have to walk from their respective Perona to the respective castle.
    What is most annoying when you're killing the boss and when you die you have to walk from Perona (if the ousters) take the portal and walk a great distance and because the items or the boss disappeared.
    I think that as a moderator you must give equality to the game and I do not speak for many when he said that this is very annoying sometimes.
    Since vampires pvp'sy bother much with them only to create a portal it is almost impossible to take them away from him.
    At least if you can not correct that I think the ouster as a player ousters deverias put a totem of teleportation, and the slayers an NPC that can be transported.
    Maybe not even pay attention to me and many criticize me but as people think this is right and necessary

JohnFrus Fire/Water Nab player
    Blankets

Vamp Portal Empty Re: Vamp Portal

Post  Blankets Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm

ivan14 wrote:not fair that vampires can make portals in the castle of Dracula, I parese somewhat unfair to other race have to walk from their respective Perona to the respective castle.
    What is most annoying when you're killing the boss and when you die you have to walk from Perona (if the ousters) take the portal and walk a great distance and because the items or the boss disappeared.
    I think that as a moderator you must give equality to the game and I do not speak for many when he said that this is very annoying sometimes.
    Since vampires pvp'sy bother much with them only to create a portal it is almost impossible to take them away from him.
    At least if you can not correct that I think the ouster as a player ousters deverias put a totem of teleportation, and the slayers an NPC that can be transported.
    Maybe not even pay attention to me and many criticize me but as people think this is right and necessary

JohnFrus Fire/Water Nab player

So if they prevent vamp from using portals, please at the same time disable the use of the Totems as it is unfair for the vamp that they are required to carry different type of seals if they want to go to other places other then dracula. Thanks
    Gunner
    Gunner

Post  Gunner Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Blankets wrote:

So if they prevent vamp from using portals, please at the same time disable the use of the Totems as it is unfair for the vamp that they are required to carry different type of seals if they want to go to other places other then dracula. Thanks

It seem you dont understand.

Portal are not suppose to work inside Dracula Castle. Only Outside (MT Rodin) Entrance of Dracula..

As for Ouster they have to travel with Totem + Teleport.

As for slayer they have to travel with Helicopter + bike, which is even longer than Ouster or Vampire travel system.

How about this Disable all Travel System? Smile So all travel system are fair for every race, Bat form / Bike / Summon Sylph.

Kombain
    Kombain

Post  Kombain Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Bat form is still op since you can avoid water, hills and mobs.
    Gunner
    Gunner

Post  Gunner Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:29 pm

Kombain wrote:Bat form is still op since you can avoid water, hills and mobs.

Nah once u jc you cannot avoid water, hills anymore. only mobs.

Razz
    Blankets

Post  Blankets Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:41 am

Well still other races other then vamp have easier access to other maps..must it be a big issue just because of 1 map..while you have advantage over other map..maybe we should just disable helicopter/portal/totem..then fair =]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:09 pm