DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

DK2Perfect

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DK2Perfect

The Best Darkeden Private Server Available.

+2
testrar
magus666
6 posters

Sooooo... Where's the updates/fixes?

magus666

Sooooo... Where's the updates/fixes? Empty Sooooo... Where's the updates/fixes?

Post  magus666 Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:29 am

Hmmm.... Some bugs were supossed to be fixed on saturday. Updates on sunday.
    So far nothing is fixed, nothing is added. All we got instead is huuuuge lags last 2 days...
    Is admin even bothered with this shit? Posted here on other topic - no answer. PMed on msn - no answer...

Guess only thing gm answer is the paypal stuff so he can get moree $ lolz.
    testrar

Sooooo... Where's the updates/fixes? Empty Re: Sooooo... Where's the updates/fixes?

Post  testrar Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:26 pm

Yup, 171/181 skills were supposed to be added a long time ago. Where are they?
    heeeii

Sooooo... Where's the updates/fixes? Empty Re: Sooooo... Where's the updates/fixes?

Post  heeeii Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:53 pm

I see that this forum is kinda useless, never seen any answer to anybody....
    Kombain
    Kombain

Post  Kombain Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Black sometimes reads the forums
    testrar

Post  testrar Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Haven't even seen GM's use 171/181 skills. I guess they don't have them on this server.
    heeeii

Post  heeeii Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Just reading is not helping...
    testrar

Post  testrar Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:00 pm

There hasn't been a single update or a real announcement in weeks.
    magus666

Post  magus666 Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:43 am

well they updated magam2/rest of rare skills.

pretty useless tho with server dc like every 2 minutes and lags like crazy.
    testrar

Post  testrar Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:35 pm

magus666 wrote:well they updated magam2/rest of rare skills.

magma 2 and the others 2s pale in comparison of what they promised us.
    Gunner
    Gunner

Post  Gunner Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:13 pm

testrar wrote:

The admin said something, If you cant wait then leave.

It may take a while might even take couple months or years or decades..
    testrar

Post  testrar Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Gunner wrote:
    testrar wrote:

The admin said something, If you cant wait then leave.

It may take a while might even take couple months or years or decades..
    Most people came to this server in hopes of 171/181 skills being available. I wont buy a single thing off the market until I see them, same goes for like 80% of the people playing here. So if all of us were to leave then this server would die fast.
    Gunner
    Gunner

Post  Gunner Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:50 pm

testrar wrote:
    Most people came to this server in hopes of 171/181 skills being available. I wont buy a single thing off the market until I see them, same goes for like 80% of the people playing here. So if all of us were to leave then this server would die fast.

I can only say the skill are bug at the moment.

Because the admin already showed it in Perona.

For Example, Grail 2, Bless 2, Strike 2. You can stack them with Grail 1, Bless 1 and Strike 1. my enchanter got buff by new skill then i also use Grail 1,Bless 1 and Strike 1, then holy armor. I got my Def buff up to 1k... my enchanter only had 459 def. Wearing Horus armor. LOL. Talk about how OP it is 600+ def bonus from buff alone. If they put it on public, alot of ouster and vampire would cry. Seeing Strike 2 and Strike 1 stack together got my damage to almost 100 LOL

For Example, Sworder 171 skill it has 1 second cooldown. The real cooldown of it is the same as Sword of Thor..

testrar

Post  testrar Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Gunner wrote:
    testrar wrote:

I can only say the skill are bug at the moment.

Because the admin already showed it in Perona.

For Example, Grail 2, Bless 2, Strike 2. You can stack them with Grail 1, Bless 1 and Strike 1. my enchanter got buff by new skill then i also use Grail 1,Bless 1 and Strike 1, then holy armor. I got my Def buff up to 1k... my enchanter only had 459 def. Wearing Horus armor. LOL. Talk about how OP it is 600+ def bonus from buff alone. If they put it on public, alot of ouster and vampire would cry. Seeing Strike 2 and Strike 1 stack together got my damage to almost 100 LOL

For Example, Sworder 171 skill it has 1 second cooldown. The real cooldown of it is the same as Sword of Thor..

The gm had 1500 int. Those buffs with the average int wont give you 600+ def, you would get like 300 or less max.
    Gunner
    Gunner

Post  Gunner Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:39 pm

testrar wrote:
    The gm had 1500 int. Those buffs with the average int wont give you 600+ def, you would get like 300 or less max.

Really? nilSE Int almost 800 with just Bless 1. Then cast Bless 2 again with current 800 int from bless 1. See what im talking about stacking and we already know Bless 2 give 30% Stats bonus to each. with 800 int from bless 1 and 30% Bless 2. That would give her 1k+ Int. alone, im sure a lot of opponent race wont like that. Specially if she give buff to other slayer such as healer and blader with strike 1, strike 2, bless 1, bless 2. You prolly dont know that 600+ int healer, Genesis dmg increase almost double the amount..

The Admin fixing skills first. such as werewolf bug. With Lethal claw, combat ouster Hurricane Barrier, Its not suppose to be active when u move..
    testrar

Post  testrar Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:48 pm

Gunner wrote:
    testrar wrote:

Really? nilSE Int almost 800 with just Bless 1. Then cast Bless 2 again with current 800 int from bless 1. See what im talking about stacking and we already know Bless 2 give 30% Stats bonus to each. with 800 int from bless 1 and 30% Bless 2. That would give her 1k+ Int. alone, im sure a lot of opponent race wont like that. Specially if she give buff to other slayer such as healer and blader with strike 1, strike 2, bless 1, bless 2. You prolly dont know that 600+ int healer, Genesis dmg increase almost double the amount..

The Admin fixing skills first. such as werewolf bug. With Lethal claw, combat ouster Hurricane Barrier, Its not suppose to be active when u move..
    171/181 skills should be main priority right now. We can deal with lethal claw n combat ouster glitch, just get the 171+ skills working and then they would have all the time in the world to fix the other 2.
    v6sa

Post  v6sa Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:28 am

testrar wrote:
    Gunner wrote:
    testrar wrote:

171/181 skills should be main priority right now. We can deal with lethal claw n combat ouster glitch, just get the 171+ skills working and then they would have all the time in the world to fix the other 2.

Main priority should be fixing lags and crashes !
    magus666

Post  magus666 Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:17 am

v6sa wrote:
    Main priority should be fixing lags and crashes !

nuff sai.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:02 am