DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

DK2Perfect

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DK2Perfect

The Best Darkeden Private Server Available.

3 posters

Shield just disappeared after relog

Kombain
    Kombain

Shield just disappeared after relog Empty Shield just disappeared after relog

Post  Kombain Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:39 am

I got my hands on 2 shields (dex6 and crit 10), Yellow dropped them both to g8, forged them, lilithed the dex6/crit10 shield to def3/prot3/moju5 and used a horus article on the shield. When I wanted to use a seth article, it said that 'something is wrong'. After I relogged the horus dex6/crit10 shield was gone. Admin/GM please fix this mess or refund my market points I used to buy the coins (which I used to pay for the shields), the forge, the yellow drops (1&2), the liliths and of course the article. Refunding the shield itself, would be the best option, however. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Gunner
    Gunner

Shield just disappeared after relog Empty Re: Shield just disappeared after relog

Post  Gunner Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Mine had same problem,

I found Blue Bird from Rupert Island and Dracula castle..

Got 2 Necklace.
    Rebirth Necklace (Hps+1/Def+3)
    Trinity Necklace (Mps+2/Moju+3)

Used Blue Bird on Trinity Necklace and it successfully went to Mps+3/Moju+5 (I was on rupert island when i used this, cuz i just found the necklace from the mob i killed)...I also used Blue Bird on Rebirth Necklace it went to Hps+2... Then game just disconnect, the trinity necklace disappeared..but rebirth necklace still on my inventory. Weird bug.

Black
    Black

Shield just disappeared after relog Empty Re: Shield just disappeared after relog

Post  Black Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:15 am

i'm working on it guys, give me time.
    Kombain
    Kombain

Post  Kombain Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:21 am

I'm still waiting.... I know you have much on your hands - skills and stuff, but could atleast give me an estimated time for this issue. And if there wont be a refund, let me know and I'll start keeping my eyes open for new items....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:03 am