DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

DK2Perfect

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DK2Perfect

The Best Darkeden Private Server Available.

+8
MOFO
Krafty
juganaut
Darkdante44
ivan14
ChanMi
Sasuke
kingsparda
12 posters

What exp rate would you like ?

Poll

What EXP rate would you like ?

[ 22 ]
    What exp rate would you like ? Bar_left63%What exp rate would you like ? Bar_right [63%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What exp rate would you like ? Bar_left3%What exp rate would you like ? Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What exp rate would you like ? Bar_left3%What exp rate would you like ? Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 7 ]
    What exp rate would you like ? Bar_left20%What exp rate would you like ? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What exp rate would you like ? Bar_left8%What exp rate would you like ? Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 35
    Poll closed
    kingsparda

What exp rate would you like ? Empty Re: What exp rate would you like ?

Post  kingsparda Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:16 pm

DarkVenom wrote:what exp rate do you guys want Vote now

the Xp in my opinion should be 75x or 100x PERFECT because when the opened the first time was 75x the xp has to be good may even make 50x for example but sometimes events tere stone for us 7x
    Sasuke
    Sasuke
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  Sasuke Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:32 pm

I'll definitely go with anything more than 50x exp but like i said anything below it will be complete bordem.
    ChanMi
    ChanMi

Post  ChanMi Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:18 pm

wtf 50x? rly 50x better you play a random private server -.- ' 999x

20x is the hightest option
    Sasuke
    Sasuke
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  Sasuke Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:51 am

[quote="Sasuke"]
    ChanMi wrote:wtf 50x? rly 50x better you play a random private server -.- ' 999x

20x is the hightest option
    50x exp is fine, maybe this may sound ridiculous to you because your like one of those typical DE players that wanna grind all day the type to play officials for months and actually enjoy it but not me missy i'm a true private server player. I play private servers for the purpose of boosted EXP, i like to level up my character, build his set of course,then straight to PVP, and if there is a market i'll budget my money to afford it. (Because not everyone can purchase items from the market depending on how they live with their family 's and stuff)

It's just my style of play, i respect yours and everyone's own way of doing things, remember not everyone in this world is the same.

Also it's no big deal if 50x exp isn't considered, regardless I'll play.
    ivan14
    ivan14

What exp rate would you like ? Empty Yes why not?

Post  ivan14 Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:55 am

50x is much good exp

We want use skills 181 and this Bibles and new coats and this :B
    Darkdante44

Post  Darkdante44 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:56 am

i only chose 50x cause it was the highest option i'd actually like exp up to 300x cause im lazy af if i wasnt i'd be playing the official server like the other guy i just want to lvl my char get a set and start pvping ppl. i hate grinding and i want to try out the new features
    Sasuke
    Sasuke
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  Sasuke Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Darkdante44 wrote:i only chose 50x cause it was the highest option i'd actually like exp up to 300x cause im lazy af if i wasnt i'd be playing the official server like the other guy i just want to lvl my char get a set and start pvping ppl. i hate grinding and i want to try out the new features
    afro
    ChanMi
    ChanMi

Post  ChanMi Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:40 pm

50x is very high with stone 7x exp or 2x, look like Premy Card + 100%/HG 100%/Double Exp Event + 100% and stone 7x wtf

Better Reduce this 50x for 25x-30x exp...
    juganaut

Post  juganaut Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:21 pm

the 7x exp stones dont need to be added if its at 50x eus did fine with that exp when it opened all they need do is change the exp rates for high lvls 201 upward so it takes longer to lvl but u can get 200 faster and u can pvp at 200 with ease
    Krafty

Post  Krafty Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:36 pm

50x is overkill, Ignited is 1x and they already have 200s. 250 should be unreacheable.
    MOFO

Post  MOFO Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:48 pm

admin has made his decision,stfu now.ure whining cant increase it.
    Blackout52

What exp rate would you like ? Empty XP rate

Post  Blackout52 Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:09 am

there is a server similir to this called DK legend that server rate is 25 and it took like 2-3 weeks lvling by yourself to get to 190+ i think 50x is an exceptional rate
    Kiefer

Post  Kiefer Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:56 am

So, this is for ppl who grind all day only? want a x0.001 rate jsut because you have the time (and the money) to play all day long, but other ppl dont, trust me when i say, low amount of ppl + low rate of lvling = deserteden
    Reckless

Post  Reckless Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:54 am

God...I know it's not official yet, but anyway why can't I see any challenge in a 50x server? it will have the latest updates and everything else to be a good server but still won't be the best, because it won't be funny AT ALL to have a ranking like this ~> player#1:lv 250; player#2: lv 250; player#3: lvl 250 etc..cmon where's the competition?? if you want a higher rate server why don't u go play pirate servers and leave this to who want to spend some time on lvling just to be really GOOD and known as so instead of being only one more common player lv 230+ ?? It's just my opinion and I don't really care about the critics, but if in the end the rate be that high, i'm out.

Thanks for the time reading this.
    Blackout52

Post  Blackout52 Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:40 am

heldiim wrote:God...I know it's not official yet, but anyway why can't I see any challenge in a 50x server? it will have the latest updates and everything else to be a good server but still won't be the best, because it won't be funny AT ALL to have a ranking like this ~> player#1:lv 250; player#2: lv 250; player#3: lvl 250 etc..cmon where's the competition?? if you want a higher rate server why don't u go play pirate servers and leave this to who want to spend some time on lvling just to be really GOOD and known as so instead of being only one more common player lv 230+ ?? It's just my opinion and I don't really care about the critics, but if in the end the rate be that high, i'm out.

hey no worries i dont think this server will be enymore then 10x and i guess 10 is fine because DKlegend was 5 and this is 10 so it wont be to long befor 181 anyway this server wont be 10+ still this is in my opinion best opinion is the best private server around i really think if they stay up for a year they will have alot of money this is a good xp rate server and new updates i dont know enyother around
    Kiefer

Post  Kiefer Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:50 pm

heldiim wrote:God...I know it's not official yet, but anyway why can't I see any challenge in a 50x server? it will have the latest updates and everything else to be a good server but still won't be the best, because it won't be funny AT ALL to have a ranking like this ~> player#1:lv 250; player#2: lv 250; player#3: lvl 250 etc..cmon where's the competition?? if you want a higher rate server why don't u go play pirate servers and leave this to who want to spend some time on lvling just to be really GOOD and known as so instead of being only one more common player lv 230+ ?? It's just my opinion and I don't really care about the critics, but if in the end the rate be that high, i'm out.

I seriously cant understand ppl, they just want to play all day at a low rate, doing nothing but to kill the same monsters over and over again, seriously, the point of darkeden is the pvp.

The competition has NOTHING to do with the players lvl, if the only reason you play is to have the highest level, then you are playing it wrong.

We have to make a difference with this, We don't want it to be a copy of DKLegend with the same exp rate, either faster or slower, and I´m up to making it faster..

Don't tell me about everyone lvl 250, this is an obvious reference to TwilightDE, that server is over 2 years of existence now, and it still holds pretty much tons of ppl, now tell me, how is that server holding 100+ ppl almost 24/7 and still beign, idk, x200? or something like that?

Stability, that server is one with the longest longevity I've ever seen for a private server, many times its been DDos attacked, but no matter what, I still have my character there.

I have a Healer , lvl 223, and i can assure you, I can count with my bare hands the ppl that can stand up a fight against me, my point is, lvl is worthless, once you have the high lvl abilities plus your own skill, it should be more than enough to break the lvl differences.(OFC, lets not forget the precious ITEMZZ)

Think of it, that server, with its AWFUL version of the game, not a single update in idk how much months, but still, STILL it has a somewhat stable playerbase.

Instead, DKPerfect has its history of wipes and resets, Players knowing this would normally leave the server, a mid-low rate plus the high chance of a wipe makes ppl to think twice before wasting time (or money) in a server.

Note that, I might sound as if I´m trying to prejudice the server but I wouldn't be here writing this if it was that way, I want to give this server another chance, and to prove itself to be far more serious and worthy than it has previously been.

To finish, that is MY OPINION, and i personally think yours is weak.

Oh and btw, threatening the staff saying things like "if in the end the rate be that high, i'm out." doesn't make you (or your post) any smarter.
    Blackout52

Post  Blackout52 Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Kiefer wrote:

I seriously cant understand ppl, they just want to play all day at a low rate, doing nothing but to kill the same monsters over and over again, seriously, the point of darkeden is the pvp.

The competition has NOTHING to do with the players lvl, if the only reason you play is to have the highest level, then you are playing it wrong.

We have to make a difference with this, We don't want it to be a copy of DKLegend with the same exp rate, either faster or slower, and I´m up to making it faster..

Don't tell me about everyone lvl 250, this is an obvious reference to TwilightDE, that server is over 2 years of existence now, and it still holds pretty much tons of ppl, now tell me, how is that server holding 100+ ppl almost 24/7 and still beign, idk, x200? or something like that?

Stability, that server is one with the longest longevity I've ever seen for a private server, many times its been DDos attacked, but no matter what, I still have my character there.

I have a Healer , lvl 223, and i can assure you, I can count with my bare hands the ppl that can stand up a fight against me, my point is, lvl is worthless, once you have the high lvl abilities plus your own skill, it should be more than enough to break the lvl differences.(OFC, lets not forget the precious ITEMZZ)

Think of it, that server, with its AWFUL version of the game, not a single update in idk how much months, but still, STILL it has a somewhat stable playerbase.

Instead, DKPerfect has its history of wipes and resets, Players knowing this would normally leave the server, a mid-low rate plus the high chance of a wipe makes ppl to think twice before wasting time (or money) in a server.

Note that, I might sound as if I´m trying to prejudice the server but I wouldn't be here writing this if it was that way, I want to give this server another chance, and to prove itself to be far more serious and worthy than it has previously been.

Oh and btw, threatening the staff saying things like "if in the end the rate be that high, i'm out." doesn't make you (or your post) any smarter.
    wow surprised you said that and i do kinda think your right but almost 2/3s of DK players always just like to lvl i have never had a lvl 230+ chacter so i want to do that get a set and then go pvping but if its low rate which this kinda is it will take probly 6 months of powerlvling for 250 i dont think it should be that hard and this game is made for pvp against races and thats why it has been up for so long
    Reckless

Post  Reckless Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:07 am

Blackout52 wrote:
    Kiefer wrote:

wow surprised you said that and i do kinda think your right but almost 2/3s of DK players always just like to lvl i have never had a lvl 230+ chacter so i want to do that get a set and then go pvping but if its low rate which this kinda is it will take probly 6 months of powerlvling for 250 i dont think it should be that hard and this game is made for pvp against races and thats why it has been up for so long

Mate..as I said before, I made my point, u've made yours..btw I agree with Blackout about not being that hard to get a good lvl, since it just takes determination from you.. and the most important, i'm not trying to show myself any smarter than anyone..I'm just saying my opinion, which is that as lower the xp, HARDER IS THE CHALLENGE, and YES, the competition HAS something to do with the players' lvls. Oh, almost forgot, I'm not threatening the staff..I simply have an opinion and preserve it instead of accepting everything I dont like without even trying to make it better according to my point of view (: ...and I also repeat.. if u want higher rate, you should keep on twi ^^...
    Kiefer

Post  Kiefer Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:03 am

heldiim wrote:
    Mate..as I said before, I made my point, u've made yours..btw I agree with Blackout about not being that hard to get a good lvl, since it just takes determination from you.. and the most important, i'm not trying to show myself any smarter than anyone..I'm just saying my opinion, which is that as lower the xp, HARDER IS THE CHALLENGE, and YES, the competition HAS something to do with the players' lvls. Oh, almost forgot, I'm not threatening the staff..I simply have an opinion and preserve it instead of accepting everything I dont like without even trying to make it better according to my point of view (: ...and I also repeat.. if u want higher rate, you should keep on twi ^^...

You need to go and re-read my post all over again twice, I've already answered your post.

"and I also repeat.. if u want higher rate, you should keep on twi ^^..."

Thats just like saying, " You want low rates? go play Darkeden japan there's where you have a "CHALLENGE" "

I am no further going to answer your posts since you made your point of view and I made mine, No need to continue spamming this thread.
    Teco

Post  Teco Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:40 am

50x is fucking too much.

Just remember the majority of players gonna buy prem cards, hg, and will probably have 2x stones from events, market or somewhere else.

Compare:

50x -> 100x (hg) -> 200x (hg + prem) -> 400x (2x stone), or 1,400x (7x stone), or 2,600x (13x stone)
    10x -> 20x (hg) -> 40x (hg + prem) -> 80x (2x stone), or 280x (7x stone), or 520x (13x stone)

And its VERY LIKELY that they will put stones at market / events, or even from starter kits.
    So if you put rates higher than 10x everyone will be level 200+ in less than a week with those new maps / reworked maps from the latest updates.

You cant decide the rate based on your experience from those servers WITHOUT REAL updates, like dkl.

If you guys want a private to last alot of time exp-wise (without taking into consideration other things like closing the server) then put rates 10x to 20x.

Ignited is 3x (yea its not 1x one time they changed to 1x after maintenance, then changed again up, but they say its 1x lol) and its somewhat easy to get higher levels with those stones + hg + prem +2x hour, you can get 140-150 in 1-3 days easily..

So imagine 50x lol, even 10x I did maths we would get level 150 in 1 day, especially slayers, in 1 week could be 170-180.

Im taking into consideration that the server will have every reworked maps from latest updates, like e1/e2/e3 new mobs and peronas new mobs, with new updates its easy as hell to level up to 150, even 180 is somewhat fast.

At ignited server if I didnt quit, it would take me 20-25 days of leveling, getting every 2x hour, to get from 171 to 181 as combat ouster.
    So yea, more than 10x-20x it would be so easy that everyone would get bored

If you REALLY have every updates that ignited server have, DROPs will be soo high from ruper/dracula, lol at ignited 1x-3x rates its fucking easy to drop set/maat stuff, +5 +6 stuff at e3 / ruper / dracula, imagine at 50x.
    Unless you have updates like DKL does, only new skills and some of them modified, without dracula, fake ruper..

Im saying that thinking you have the exactly updates from ignited server and that you want a server to last alot of time.

And dont come trying to compare DKL rates with new updates, because it changes ALOT of things, with those new updates tiff is useless to level up compared to those other maps. So dont try to compare saying 10x is SLOW because at dkl it seems slow.
    MOFO

Post  MOFO Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:41 pm

That what I told people 10x is enough,even fast.Also updates should be the latest,also they have theyr own client thats even badass
    Kiefer

Post  Kiefer Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Supposing everyone uses what you said, ofc it sounds fast, but if not?

There's way too much difference between paid and non paid users.
    Teco

Post  Teco Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Kiefer wrote:Supposing everyone uses what you said, ofc it sounds fast, but if not?

There's way too much difference between paid and non paid users.

You are correct, but think about 50x, that would make non-paid users happy, BUT thinking about the server, it would make the server to die faster.

You played at ignited? What im saying is, if Admin here have the exactly same updates from ignited server, with those new mobs at Peronas, Eisen 1/2/3, Asylion, then even 10x-20x is fast to get your level 180-200.

Dont try to choose the rates thinking about dkl. At dkl you can level where to 150? Mainly menegroth only.

Even in 1x-3x from ignited its soo fast to get high levels, in 1 to 1,5 months we could get 181(sly/oust) or 190(vamps). I played there, that maps with new mobs make everything so easy even with low rates.
    Blackout52

Post  Blackout52 Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Teco wrote:50x is fucking too much.

Just remember the majority of players gonna buy prem cards, hg, and will probably have 2x stones from events, market or somewhere else.

Compare:

50x -> 100x (hg) -> 200x (hg + prem) -> 400x (2x stone), or 1,400x (7x stone), or 2,600x (13x stone)
    10x -> 20x (hg) -> 40x (hg + prem) -> 80x (2x stone), or 280x (7x stone), or 520x (13x stone)

And its VERY LIKELY that they will put stones at market / events, or even from starter kits.
    So if you put rates higher than 10x everyone will be level 200+ in less than a week with those new maps / reworked maps from the latest updates.

You cant decide the rate based on your experience from those servers WITHOUT REAL updates, like dkl.

If you guys want a private to last alot of time exp-wise (without taking into consideration other things like closing the server) then put rates 10x to 20x.

Ignited is 3x (yea its not 1x one time they changed to 1x after maintenance, then changed again up, but they say its 1x lol) and its somewhat easy to get higher levels with those stones + hg + prem +2x hour, you can get 140-150 in 1-3 days easily..

So imagine 50x lol, even 10x I did maths we would get level 150 in 1 day, especially slayers, in 1 week could be 170-180.

Im taking into consideration that the server will have every reworked maps from latest updates, like e1/e2/e3 new mobs and peronas new mobs, with new updates its easy as hell to level up to 150, even 180 is somewhat fast.

At ignited server if I didnt quit, it would take me 20-25 days of leveling, getting every 2x hour, to get from 171 to 181 as combat ouster.
    So yea, more than 10x-20x it would be so easy that everyone would get bored

If you REALLY have every updates that ignited server have, DROPs will be soo high from ruper/dracula, lol at ignited 1x-3x rates its fucking easy to drop set/maat stuff, +5 +6 stuff at e3 / ruper / dracula, imagine at 50x.
    Unless you have updates like DKL does, only new skills and some of them modified, without dracula, fake ruper..

Im saying that thinking you have the exactly updates from ignited server and that you want a server to last alot of time.

And dont come trying to compare DKL rates with new updates, because it changes ALOT of things, with those new updates tiff is useless to level up compared to those other maps. So dont try to compare saying 10x is SLOW because at dkl it seems slow.
    yea i regreat wanting to have 50x i just started DK ignited and low rate is kinda fun but there its 1 here its 10 so i think here will be great Smile
    Sasuke
    Sasuke
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  Sasuke Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:02 pm

THE RATE OF EXP IS GOING TO BE 10X now stop with this useless arguing, this poll and it's votes was just for the opinions of the community, none will be taken into consideration. Everyone desperately arguing trying to get their point of views to the public is a waste of time and effort i realized this myself. 10x the admin has decided on now just wait for the server to open. I'm already mad i lost my forum mod position because someone thought i was gonna have a flame war -.- also the fact that i've been waiting forever for this server to open.

Just a reminder exp rate of this server is going to be....

10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP
    10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP 10X EXP

What a nuisance you've all become, i don't care what the exp is i just want to play already -________-

Just deal with what he have.

I'm done.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:44 am