DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

DK2Perfect

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DK2Perfect

The Best Darkeden Private Server Available.

+11
Ksiedzu
Teco
Admin
DarkHealer
Blackout52
ErkIEst2
Kiefer
MOFO
Krafty
chibigamer
Sasuke
15 posters

What race will you join? what class with you be? and why?

Sasuke
    Sasuke
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

What race will you join? what class with you be? and why? Empty What race will you join? what class with you be? and why?

Post  Sasuke Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:02 pm

Hello DK2P.

The title says it all, explain.

Plz be so kind to follow these simple rules:

1.No flameing.

2.Respect everyones opinions. (PLZ)

3.Avoid improper language.

I'll start, SLAYERS Very Happy they are so awesome in combat and because of the fact they are human Razz it's my ideal race. They have 5 different classes and out of all 5 classes i perfer playing a Sworder. I love a Sworders play style, tough and agile with the ability to command lightning they are amazing and flashy you can never get bored with sworders. they have incredible tohit, at higher levels they can stand up and hit almost anyone, especially those vampires with an insanely amount of defence. We Sworders are fearless, righteous and just plain talented.

I'll be seeing you in combat.
    chibigamer

What race will you join? what class with you be? and why? Empty Re: What race will you join? what class with you be? and why?

Post  chibigamer Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Well I was going to play healer, but I'm kind of tired of the endless buffing it requires Razz So this time I'm going to play as an ouster Very Happy Water to be exact -> My brother is going to make earth.

*In hopes that ousters won't die out Razz
    Krafty

What race will you join? what class with you be? and why? Empty Re: What race will you join? what class with you be? and why?

Post  Krafty Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Combat oust/vamp or fire. Been combat oust like forever, so I might go with something else this time. Might even go with slayers actually.
    MOFO

Post  MOFO Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:02 pm

melee vamp so then i can ks you all fucks up?
    Kiefer

Post  Kiefer Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:08 pm

chibigamer wrote:Well I was going to play healer, but I'm kind of tired of the endless buffing it requires Razz So this time I'm going to play as an ouster Very Happy Water to be exact -> My brother is going to make earth.

Ain't water somewhat the ousters healer? I mean, that one is also the "endless buffing" class.

As for me, I might make myself a magic vamp, but not quite sure yet.
    ErkIEst2

Post  ErkIEst2 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:27 pm

water for sure Smile
    Blackout52

Post  Blackout52 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:45 pm

dex str vamp Very Happy
    nice choice by the way sasuke sworders are kinda fun
    chibigamer

Post  chibigamer Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Kiefer wrote:
    chibigamer wrote:Well I was going to play healer, but I'm kind of tired of the endless buffing it requires Razz So this time I'm going to play as an ouster Very Happy Water to be exact -> My brother is going to make earth.

Ain't water somewhat the ousters healer? I mean, that one is also the "endless buffing" class.

As for me, I might make myself a magic vamp, but not quite sure yet.

If you think like that, then every class = "endless buffing" -> beside vamps, their buffs last so long. Water has less buffs, healer has more of them (Well of course, It is possible to run around with just 1~2 buffs as a healer, but I cannot play that way Razz, I GOTTA be fully buffed or It just won't feel right Razz)

Also... seems like there will be lots of vampires, again Razz
    DarkHealer
    DarkHealer

Post  DarkHealer Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:57 am

Healer or Earth it dependes who the underdog is i want to make the weak the strongest i chose earth or healer because they where my first characters and strong so watch out im extremly good with both Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:31 am

I will never give up on DEX VAMP.
    It can kill Sword, Blade, Healer, Gunner, Water, Combat, & Earth maybe, also rules vampire.
    MOFO

Post  MOFO Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:38 am

high skilled dex vampire can kill enchanter too
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:06 am

exactly.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:07 am

i love killing enchanter or healer when they are in a mob. LOL
    Sasuke
    Sasuke
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  Sasuke Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:56 am

Admin wrote:I will never give up on DEX VAMP.
    It can kill Sword, Blade, Healer, Gunner, Water, Combat, & Earth maybe, also rules vampire.
    lol admin i challenge you!... well once server opens, my character reaches a high lvl, and when his set is complete v.v...
    Blackout52

Post  Blackout52 Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:32 am

Admin wrote:i love killing enchanter or healer when they are in a mob. LOL
    admin your actually going to play in game Very Happy? i just got done from playing DK ignited its sooo slow ive played like 4 hours there and im only 53 and it takes 3 reds for 1 lvl so xp rate here is 10x? and im just curious if we will be getting like 60hrglasses like DKlegend il be back on tomarrow and is game gonna be up tomarrow or saturday? just wondering if its still planned for this week
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:20 am

I will have an answer from my team by tomorrow morning. I will inform you guys if i got a good news from my team.
    Teco

Post  Teco Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:51 am

Im gonna do enchanter probably.
    chibigamer

Post  chibigamer Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:27 am

Blackout52 wrote:
    Admin wrote:i love killing enchanter or healer when they are in a mob. LOL
    admin your actually going to play in game Very Happy? i just got done from playing DK ignited its sooo slow ive played like 4 hours there and im only 53 and it takes 3 reds for 1 lvl so xp rate here is 10x? and im just curious if we will be getting like 60hrglasses like DKlegend il be back on tomarrow and is game gonna be up tomarrow or saturday? just wondering if its still planned for this week

*Played ignited for 4 hours -> reached 100+ - It ain't that slow.
    Teco

Post  Teco Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:21 am

Who else making slayer? lol
    Ksiedzu

Post  Ksiedzu Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:37 pm

Slayer, Healer, name Ksiedzu.
    Why healer? Cuz i love vocation's with healing spells, and good dmg !
    Darkdante44

Post  Darkdante44 Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:56 pm

Int vamp at start, probably a combat vamp later, cuz int vamps are extra ownage
    DarkHealer
    DarkHealer

Post  DarkHealer Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:29 pm

I love killing vamps while they are lvling..... making them mad makes me happy Wink
    Blackout52

Post  Blackout52 Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:37 pm

DarkHealer wrote:I love killing vamps while they are lvling..... making them mad makes me happy Wink
    lol well your nice arent you xD
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:12 am

DarkHealer wrote:I love killing vamps while they are lvling..... making them mad makes me happy Wink

hahahahah, never fuck with int vamp, lol
    Darkdante44

Post  Darkdante44 Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:52 am

lol healer or earth ouster? i want u to attack me ill make easy work of u.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:50 pm