DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

DK2Perfect

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DK2Perfect

The Best Darkeden Private Server Available.

+11
Ksiedzu
Teco
Admin
DarkHealer
Blackout52
ErkIEst2
Kiefer
MOFO
Krafty
chibigamer
Sasuke
15 posters

What race will you join? what class with you be? and why?

Frozen
    Admin

What race will you join? what class with you be? and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: What race will you join? what class with you be? and why?

Post  Frozen Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:20 am

Definitely will be an dex/int vampire. They are good with HPSTEAL, and they can mix both skills. I find them better in combat, but don't stay alive as long as str or dex. Either way they do insane dmg's with high INT. With a mix of gliding, and acid eruption/ bloody spear, and bloody strike, they are practically impossible to kill.
    chibigamer

What race will you join? what class with you be? and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: What race will you join? what class with you be? and why?

Post  chibigamer Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:30 am

Frozen wrote:Definitely will be an dex/int vampire. They are good with HPSTEAL, and they can mix both skills. I find them better in combat, but don't stay alive as long as str or dex. Either way they do insane dmg's with high INT. With a mix of gliding, and acid eruption/ bloody spear, and bloody strike, they are practically impossible to kill.

Pure int with good enough gear for 240 dex is more ownage though Very Happy
    Flamequn

Post  Flamequn Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Oh Fuck yeah! I love slayer "SWORDER" Beware i am killer
    Scrise
    Scrise

Post  Scrise Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Slayers because i love to troll with ccw.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:05 am