DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

DK2Perfect

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DK2Perfect

The Best Darkeden Private Server Available.

3 posters

Are you kidding me?

dk44zz

Are you kidding me? Empty Are you kidding me?

Post  dk44zz Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:57 am

ousters not want mp steal. only hp stael. we want another tribe give to armers.ring. ! and why wepon only earth wepon? i'm water ousters. ㅡㅅㅡ..

1. not want mp steal.
    2. we want another hp3 items.
    3. plz. not only earth wepon. ect,fire,water wepon plz.
    Kombain
    Kombain

Are you kidding me? Empty Re: Are you kidding me?

Post  Kombain Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:41 pm

I don't need mps3 either, can I have aa10 instead? If you don't like the items, npc them for 50 x(I don't know what ridiculous currency your effed up race uses). Problem solved. If there had not been an set at all, you'd QQ here 'gif itens'?
    Gunner
    Gunner

Post  Gunner Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:24 am

Kombain.

On Ouster race they dont get any of this like slayer does. Every items they have are same option MPS+2+moju+7.

Vampire got all hps+2 moju+7

Slayer got mps+2 moju+7 and hps+2 moju+7

Easy to get hps item on slayer too, voucher same as for vamp. Ouster they don't get any hps from voucher.

Kombain
    Kombain

Post  Kombain Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:31 am

The point is, you got free items.... If there hadn't been any items people wouldn't cry about their crapness. Just because you got something for free doesn't mean you have to accept it and then whine about it.
    Gunner
    Gunner

Post  Gunner Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:08 pm

Kombain wrote:The point is, you got free items.... If there hadn't been any items people wouldn't cry about their crapness. Just because you got something for free doesn't mean you have to accept it and then whine about it.

I know but what i am trying to say. Be Fair? Not only vamp or slayer should get hps item..
    Like if your planning to give away "Free hps" on 2 race for 7 days for leveling purpose, why excluded ouster? <- its not like its going to make them God mode with 4 hps..Its only for leveling purpose this "Free items".
    Kombain
    Kombain

Post  Kombain Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:45 pm

In my opinion, all the items given by admins and the starting items you have at beginning just ruin the game.... They make your early- and mid-game just a mindless grinding.
    Gunner
    Gunner

Post  Gunner Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:55 pm

Kombain wrote:In my opinion, all the items given by admins and the starting items you have at beginning just ruin the game.... They make your early- and mid-game just a mindless grinding.

Yea but without it. You wouldn't even do grinding at all, because there not enough population.

How about this if admin do some wiping, No Free items (Meaning inventory is empty). That pretty much fair for every race?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content