DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DK2Perfect

Please Login to post messages to the Chatbox and to post with other members.

DK2Perfect

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DK2Perfect

The Best Darkeden Private Server Available.

3 posters

Combat Ouster Skill

iBelivee

Combat Ouster Skill Empty Combat Ouster Skill

Post  iBelivee Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:21 am

i just did an combat ouster , and i noticed that it kill very slow , at 77-100 dmg ... i was just thinking that my brionac do low dmg because i didnt learn destruption spear ? i mean mastery is not learned , and destruption spear is lvl 1.

I need to know if destruptions spear lvl/mastery affects brionac dmg ! I know on earth if meteor storm is lvl 1 , asteroid bomber will have very long cd , so i am thinking maybe at combat oust will be smth like that...idk !

Any1 can help ? ^_^
    heeeii

Combat Ouster Skill Empty Re: Combat Ouster Skill

Post  heeeii Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Nop, the spear doesnt affect brionac and yes combats have low dmg, dont even know if the dmg items will help... Iv heard that dmg will affect only brionac dmg.
    magus666

Post  magus666 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:08 pm

dmg items works only on brionac. dont affect sharp heil...
    yes dmg outcome is very low comparing any other mellee class in this game.
    i had 500 str rest dex combat on other server and it was nowhere close to 500 str vamp or blade...

only good thing about combat is brionac + heil combo with blockhead passive skill on.
    other then this it basically sucks. ahh... and blade/vamps got bonus to to hit on bladestomr/lethal claw.
    with 1200 to hit i could barely hit 1000 def vamp.

so yea... in long run combat sucks.
    iBelivee

Post  iBelivee Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:27 am

lol if u use blockhead...well this sucks Smile i`ll play with dmg fire (i dont know pasive name...maybe bless fire or smth like that) and i can do some kills...i meet Leon in game ! my skils was for lvling ( i didint had charging attak lvl 30) and i steel took half of his hp in first pvp , when i was 181 , and in second one i could kill him.

i think , on combat oust with full set dmg 6 dex 6 and lvl 211+ , i can kill many slayers and vamps Smile
    But i`ll never have this set cuz i wont spend $ in game.
    magus666

Post  magus666 Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:29 am

iBelivee wrote:lol if u use blockhead...well this sucks Smile i`ll play with dmg fire (i dont know pasive name...maybe bless fire or smth like that) and i can do some kills...i meet Leon in game ! my skils was for lvling ( i didint had charging attak lvl 30) and i steel took half of his hp in first pvp , when i was 181 , and in second one i could kill him.

i think , on combat oust with full set dmg 6 dex 6 and lvl 211+ , i can kill many slayers and vamps Smile
    But i`ll never have this set cuz i wont spend $ in game.

on begining bless fire [the name of fire passive skill] is ok it ad nice dmg [pitty that only to one target but still]. but when ppl get moju on their sets u will see how useless it is. on other server my pure dex combat withh 850+ dex make like 10-20 dmg with bless fire ;p so it's only good while ppl dont have moju... and block head - is pure ownage 1v1 ;p
    iBelivee

Post  iBelivee Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:08 am

LOL ! didint know that bless fire is like magical dmg o.O thnx for this information man !!! then yeah,block head will be the best skill !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:36 am